WE VALUE YOUR OPINION
We welcome your comments, suggestions and details of satisfaction or dissatisfaction about the service you have experienced when contacting us or using any of our products or services.
- We would like to hear if a particular member of staff has provided you with exceptional service.
- We use information received from your customer comments and complaints to improve our services and products.
- We deal with all comments and complaints seriously and impartially.
- We will not treat you differently because you have made a complaint.
We aim to respond to you promptly, regardless of the subject matter or the way in which you contact us.
HOW TO MAKE A COMMENT OR COMPLAINT
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By calling us on +965 2205 2300
- By post to British Council, Post Code 345, Safat 13004, Kuwait
We aim to acknowledge your comment or complaint within three days.
We aim to provide feedback on your comment or resolve your complaint within ten working days.
We will keep you updated on progress throughout the process.