The British Council in partnership with the British Embassy is collaborating with Royal College of Art’s Centre for Enterprise, Entrepreneurship, Incubation and Business Support (InnovationRCA) to deliver a workshops that will empower you as an entrepreneur with the knowledge to make your business more successful and sustainable.
The Programme is targeted towards Small-Medium businesses in the creative sector. It will be a 2 workshop series with 3 workshops in each series i.e. a total of 6 workshops and participants will be eligible to receive a certificate at the end of the programme subject to the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- All interested individuals need to apply for the workshops and selected participants will be informed.
- Participants will be selected based on a pre-determined set of criteria to ensure that these workshops are reaching the right audience
- Participants must attend all 6 workshops to be eligible to receive the certificate.
1. Small and Medium-sized Enterprise: An entity that employs less than 50 people and has an asset base of less than KD 500,000 with revenues of less than KD 1,500,000 is considered an SME in Kuwait.
2. Creative Industries: Any businesses with creativity at their heart – for example, advertising, architecture, art and antiques, crafts, design, designer fashion, film and video, interactive leisure software (gaming), music, performing arts, publishing, software and computer services, TV and radio.