Our test centres and customer services are now opened
Following local health authority and government guidance, we have taken the necessary steps to reopen our test centres and we are glad to announce the resumption of IELTS testing across Kuwait.
Now all health precautions measures are in place to protect both staff and candidates.
- Self-declaration form: All test takers must sign a declaration form at the entrance of the exams area on test day to declare that they are eligible to attend the test session
- Test takers may not attend the test if: they are under a quarantine, self-quarantine, stay-at-home or medical surveillance order, as specified by the Kuwaiti Government OR if they have a high temperature, persistent cough, difficulty breathing or other flu-like symptoms
- Under 18s are recommended to be accompanied by an adult
- Temperature screening will be in place at all test venues
- Social distancing measures must be adhered to – with staff and test takers always two meters apart
- All staff and test takers will be required to use face masks and gloves
- New hygiene protocols in place with sanitation stations in every test centre
The health and safety of test takers and test staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by Kuwait Government. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant to the developing situation.
If you would like to reach us for more information please contact us
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during these extraordinary times.