Verification of certificates ©


Legalising documents from UK universities and educational bodies (other than high school certificates)

The Kuwait government requires that all UK documents obtained from UK universities or educational bodies, other than school certificates, be legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and then the Kuwaiti Embassy in London before they can be used in Kuwait.

Therefore, British Council has currently ceased all verification services for UK Universities certificates or letters. For further details please refer to the British Embassy’s website.

External links