English Plus is an ongoing short modular course that you can join at any time. You will take control of your learning by choosing a study package that fits your needs.
Packages include premium private lessons, specialist pathways and core classes. Our specialist pathways also allow you to customise learning further by giving you the choice of English for Life, English for Work, English for Study or English for Writing.
Each course module is focused on a particular topic of interest, and a specific learning need.
The course is delivered through face-to-face lessons with our expert teachers in small-sized classes.
You will also make use of an easy-to-use guided learning resource that will prepare you for the face-to-face class. This will result in more time to focus on your speaking needs during class time.
With English Plus, you will:
- aim for short and achievable goals, which will make you more motivated to pursue your English learning journey even further
- improve your all-round communication skills
- practise your reading, writing, listening, and speaking through individual and group activities
- use the face-to-face class time for practising your English
- receive personalized attention in a relaxed class environment allowing for better interaction
- receive regular feedback and personalised follow-up from your teacher and the student adviser
- choose to specialise in English for life, work, study, or writing
|Start - End dates
|04 Feb - 12 March 2024
|17 March - 23 April 2024
|28 April - 02 June 2024
- Summer courses -Class time: 120-minute classes, 5 days a week
- Terms -Class time: 120-minute classes, 3 days a week
- Format: Face to face classes with our British Council teachers and study independently on our interactive platform
- Age: 18+
How you'll learn
- Practise spoken English with 9 other students at your level in one of our friendly group classes
- Use the class time to focus on your speaking needs
- Get taught by a British Council accredited teacher that is an expert in Kuwait
- Create online presentations
- Complete a range of interactive activities
- Prove your achievements with a British Council certificate recognised by employers and institutions around the world