Highland Print Studio’s touring exhibition, ‘From Alba to Arabia’, is a collection of contemporary printmaking from Scotland, produced by artists who are specialists in their field. The exhibition encompasses a diverse and rich range of images created using a variety of printmaking techniques such as etching, silkscreen, linocut and polymer photogravure.
Throughout 2020, the exhibition has been touring to venues across the Gulf, accompanied by an education programme of presentations and printmaking workshops. The final destination in the tour – the Wejha Art Center in Kuwait - was delayed due to Covid-19, and will now see a programme delivered predominately online across November.
Artists can sign up and join us for the following:
- Online exhibition : 23 November – 18 January 2021
- Virtual Tour and Live Printmaking Demonstration : 2 December 2020
- An Inside Guide to Printmaking. Talk and discussion including two films revealing some of the techniques : 9 December 2020
- Linocut Printmaking Class in Black & White : 8 Decemmber 2020 (Pre-Registration required)
- Two-Colour Linocut Printmaking Class : 14 -15 -16 December 2020 (Pre-Registration required)
Dates and Links to be available in due course , Stay tuned.