A UK higher education from home
Not everyone can travel abroad to pursue their ambition of a degree from a UK university.
So we're here to help you earn that highly respected qualification, from Britain’s leading universities, without leaving the country.
We make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, from the moment you register for the university exam to the day you get your results.
We’ll look after the whole process, from providing the exam venue and professionally trained supervisors to having your exams processed by the exam board.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
* Based on a policy set by the Kuwait Ministry of Higher Education, please note that any Kuwaiti scholarship student studying for a UK higher education degree should take all examinations that are part of their degree in the UK. This policy does not apply to self-funded Kuwait students
Who we partner with
You can study with several top institutions and take your exams in Kuwait. We work with:
- The Open University
- Manchester Business School
- University of London International Programmes
- Edinburgh Business School
- Henley Management College
- University of Leicester
- University of Warwick.
- Heriott Watt University.
How do you register?
It’s easy to register for your university exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- Once your exam place has been confirmed you should contact us and return the application form below so we can see whether we will be able to accommodate your exam on the required date.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
How much will it cost?
Our fees do not include costs charged by the exam board. Please get in touch with the board to discuss their costs.
Kindly note the new fees for all Professional examinations taken with effect from 1 April 2017.
Administration fee per candidate : KWD 23 (payable once for exams in the same session falling within 30 days)
Fee per examination : KWD 22
Please note that the fees for University of London exams are set as per our global pricing agreement with the university.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.
Contact us to get more information about how we can help administer your exam.