You can book your IELTS test online with us.
- KWD 80 - paper based and computer delivered IELTS tests (Academic or General training)
You can choose how you take the IELTS test, please click on the following links:
- KWD 76 - IELTS for UKVI (Academic / General training) until 29 November 2019
- KWD 78 - IELTS for UKVI (Academic / General training) from 30 November 2019 onwards
- KWD 57 - IELTS Life Skills A1 until 29 November 2019
- KWD 58- IELTS Life Skills A1 from 30 November 2019 onwards
- KWD 57 - IELTS Life Skills B1 until 29 November 2019
- KWD 58- IELTS Life Skills B1 from 30 November 2019 onwards
Before you book your test
- Make sure you have a form of valid ID, Passport or Kuwaiti ID card at hand, as you will need to upload a clear photocopy of it when you book your test. Please note that candidates under 18 years of age have to supply written consent by a parent or guardian in order to apply for a test place.
- Download and read our Information for Candidates, which contains important information about the test format, the question types and the test results. Please note that IELTS is not recommended for test takers under the age of 16.
IELTS test date Confirmation
Once you have completed the booking process, you will receive a confirmation giving you the start time of your test and the venue address.
Your Speaking test may be scheduled on the same day as the other sections, or on a different day within a 7-day window before or after your main test day. The test centre will send you a confirmation for the Speaking Test date.
After booking your test, you will also receive an automatic email with your access codes to the free online course: Road to IELTS.
You will also receive your IELTS Reference Number to access the Test Taker Portal Please make sure that you have included your email address correctly when you book your test.