Would you like to get our experts advice on how to reach the IELTS score you need and how to best prepare for your test in the most efficient and effective way?
We’ve got you covered. With our IELTS Counseling packages, you will get the chance to get the optimum support from our IELTS experts who will guide and advise you on how to best prepare for your exam to achieve your desired score.
You can choose one of the below IELTS Counseling packages:
Package 1: IELTS Counselling Service – KD 15 only
If you are a first time IELTS student and you need our professionals’ guidance to determine your current English proficiency level and to further receive a personalized study plan that will help you improve your level to reach your desired score with our available British Council preparation resources then this package is ideal for you.
If you choose to go with this package, you will receive the following benefits:
- An English level check for all IELTS exam skills (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking)
- A personalised tailor-made study plan from our IELTS counsellor that will guide you on how to achieve your desired score
- Regular check-in calls with your personal counsellor to follow up on progress and answer any questions you might have with your study plan.
- Further assistance and guidance on how to book* your IELTS exam and how to collect your results.
- *IELTS test fees of (KD 85) are not included in this package.
Package 2: Flexi Package – KD 10 + an additional cost of IELTS Exam plus freebies
With this package, candidates will get
- Counseling Service (mentioned above in package 1)
- IELTS Exam
- Free Transfer of Exam date worth up to KD 19 (* transfer date should fall within 3 months of subscribing to the package)
1 additional free TRF worth KD 15
Total savings with this package amounts to KD 24